As part of our new client onboarding process, we run a workshop to understand your business in more detail to make sure we think we can help you (and that you agree).
We will only take on clients where we are confident we can deliver results. If we cannot deliver the results, we have detailed how we would deal with that scenario.
Niche Identifier workshop
We can not find you a niche that we are all confident is right
We have a 10 step validation criteria for the niche, which covers a variety of things, some are about you/your opinions, and some are for us to decide if we think it will work. If we come up with a niche that does not pass the validation checks, we will either rerun the workshop or offer you a refund. Up to you.
Lead generation system build
We guarantee 20 leads from the setup of the system. If we can not deliver the 20 new leads, you are welcome to a pro-rata refund, but here are a few situations when alternatives might be worth considering.
There are two likely reasons why it will not have worked: a combination of wrong message or wrong audience and not enough people have seen the message.
Wrong message or audience
We will make some assumptions in the workshop based on your knowledge of what you sell and who you sell it to, and our experience working with other businesses. It is in everyone's interest to get it working the first time around. If it doesn't work, we will call a meeting to discuss what data we have gathered and agree on the next steps. We will need to revisit the assumptions made in the workshop and evaluate what to do next.
Not enough advertising budget
We allow £350 ad spend for the testing of the lead generation system. The only way to 100% know how much money it will need to generate leads is to run the adverts. We shouldn't need to spend all this budget to start getting some data back from your target audience about if they respond to your message. If you are happy with the quality of the leads we are generating, it may be worth considering increasing the ad budget. For example, we might generate 15 leads you are happy with, and the budget has run out. We provide an estimate for the costs to generate 5 more leads. You can decide if you would like to pay to continue running the tests, or we can offer a pro-rata refund and stop working together.
Meeting booking system build
We guarantee 10 meetings from the set-up of the system. If we can not deliver the 10 meetings, you are welcome to a pro-rata refund (e.g. 60% of meetings booked, then pro-rata refund would be 40% of the meeting booking system set up cost). However, there are a few situations when alternatives might be worth considering.
We can not generate enough meetings during the build phase
We will do whatever we can to hit the target, but if the volume is not there, here are some options:
- If you are happy with the number of meetings you are getting for the price, we could continue with a lower target for the same price. We cannot reduce our fee because we still need to invest the same amount of time to achieve the reduced target.
- You are happy with the quality of meetings but need more. We can estimate what we think it will cost to increase the volume of leads, and you can decide if you would like to continue. The main cost will be an increase in ad spend.
- If you are not happy with any of these options, you can have a pro-rata refund.
- If we have not delivered any meetings and do not think we can, we will offer you a full refund of the lead generation build cost.
Meetings booked every month subscription service
We can not generate enough meetings
We guarantee 10 meetings booked each month. If we did not hit 10 in a month, we can discuss the different options to decide what you would like to do.
- Carry forward the balance and increase the goal for the following month, e.g. 80% of the target hit next month's target would be 120%.
- Prorata refund on the meetings not booked e.g. 80% of target hit than 20% refund and continue with the service
- Prorata refund and cancel the service.
We can not generate enough leads to get enough meetings
The lead generation system feeds the meeting booking system. If we are generating some leads but not enough, we need to invest more in advertising. We include a budget of up to £350 per month for advertising to generate leads each month. If we can not achieve the goals using that budget, we will propose a new cost for our monthly service. You can decide if you would like to continue with our service or if you would like a pro-rata refund.