At the end of your workshop, we check the following ten validation criteria together.
- Are you passionate about solving this problem for these people?
- Have you got at least one example where you have done this before?
- Would it be profitable to focus on doing just this?
- If you focus on this niche, could you become one of the best in the world at it?
- Is it a growing market?
- Could you delegate the sales and delivery of this work to someone less experienced than you?
- Are your ideal customers looking to fix the problem that you have identified? Are there enough Google searches for relevant keywords?
- Can you be ranking in a top 3 position on Google for high-value keywords within the next six months?
- Is this market identifiable and sufficiently large on LinkedIn to give you all the leads you need for at least the next 12 months?
- Do you think you could create a competitive value proposition which would attract leads and customers?
If the niche audience you have identified does not pass the ten validation criteria, we’ll run the workshop for you again at no additional charge, or you can request a refund. We’ll ask you to send your request for a refund in writing, and we will process the refund for you within 7 working days.