Featured Guest - Terry Finerty | Re-consulting
Why allowing employee's to call out CEO's is a recipe for success...
Terry Finerty helps newly appointed CEO’s of fast growing tech companies to create an environment where success is inevitable by building a concrete strategy and an organisation inspired to deliver it. In this podcast episode, he shares some insights that he a lot of CEO’s would happily pay him for – this episode is a real eye opener.
In this podcast, Terry and Chris discuss:
- Creating an environment for success
- Why CEO's need to be accountable
- Risk assess your assumptions, or atleast keep track of them
Key time stamps:
- 0.35 - How to make consulting more exciting & impactful
- 3:00 – Why my clients LOVE working with me
- 6:30 – Creating a no bullsh*t business environment
- 11:40 - Closing a CEO that thinks “consultants are a waste of time”
- 14:25 – Why calling out CEO’s drives success
- 18:28 – When using zoom just isn’t enough
- 25:23 – Risk assessing your assumptions
- 30:33 – How do you consult a consultant?
- 32:43 – Don’t be afraid of making tough decisions
- 37:16 – Sensing workplace tension using AI software
- 41:04 – Investing in knowledge generates the best return
- 43:15 – “An everyone culture”
- 43:55 – The aim of this establishment is to create an environment where champions are inevitable
- 45:55 – “When you guys make promises here, is it real, or BS?”