Featured Guest - Jim Goldfinger | Customertimes
How CRM's are enabling companies to take action on the data they collect...
Jim Goldfinger has been helping businesses leverage the power of customer relationship managers (CRM’s) for over 30 years. The company he works at, Customertimes, specialises in integrating business and technology to overcome business problems, with a specific focus on CRM systems. In this podcast episode, Jim shares some of the knowledge he has gained over his 30 year duration in the technology industry and also provides some insights into how technology adoption has and will continue to change post COVID-19.
In this podcast, Jim and Chris discuss:
- The future of CRM's for companies
- The 360 degree customer view
- Post COVID-19 technology adoption
Key time stamps:
- 0:35 – Jim’s career journey
- 1:40 – Jim’s ideal customer
- 3:32 – How has your ideal customer evolved
- 4:22 - How has the term “the 360 degree customer view” evolved?
- 6:27 – The future of CRM for companies
- 10:31 – You should know what customers want before they do
- 12:45 - Aligning a whole company towards a single goal
- 15:49 – What a customer would get for £100,000
- 18:50 – Advice to my younger self
- 21:00 – The future of “Customertimes”
- 22:00 – Issues arising whilst scaling a business
- 23:30 – Post COVID-19 technology adoption
- 24:45 – If I gave you £100,000 – What would you do?
- 26:00 – Quick fire questions
- 30:10 – Dead or alive: Who would you choose as a mentor?
- 31:19 – What I think the world needs to know